Our mission is to enable earlier identification of complications of chronic disease enabling earlier intervention
Transforming Chronic Disease Through AI
- Global MSA with AstraZeneca and now seeing rollouts beyond the GCC beachhead market.
- Heads of terms with Spirit Pharmacy, the UK’s leading NHS approved online pharmacy.
- MoU in place with B Grimm, leading healthcare provider in Thailand.
- Novel approach to using AI to predict an individual’s risk of developing complications.
- Over 7.5m data points.
- Over 2,200 patients followed over 10 years.
- NHS CCG contracts.
- Top-end experienced team with proven delivery.
- Personalised risk prediction leading to earlier identification and earlier intervention.
How Gendius_AI works?
- Gendius has developed novel AI algorithms that predict an individuals risk of developing Chronic Kidney Disease or Cardiovascular disease over the next 5 years.
- Gendius_AI enables earlier identification of patients at risk of complications resulting in earlier interventions by the healthcare team and patient.
- These algorithms can be implemented using existing infrastructure or our award winning platform intellin.
- Our Intellin platform was downloaded over 450,000 times in 2020 with over 60,000 monthly active users.
The AI ‘Secret sauce’
We use our algorithms to predict the risk of complications over 1-5 years
Current disease whereabouts
We collect metabolic risk factor data to understand the current disease status.
How to avoid hazards
We provide clinically validated hints and tips to avoid complications.
We flag lifestyle interventions to the patients and drug interventions to the HCP.
Revolutionise Using longitudinal data & AI to predict risk
Identify earlier identification of patients at risk of complications
Intervene enable earlier interventions for the HCP and patient
Alderley Park, Cheshire, UK
£2.5m for 24% equity (Q2 2021)
|Use of funds||
Industry Venture Investors
HNWs and Crowdfunding
Rory Cameron – CEO. 25yrs+ sales & marketing in pharma with digital heath exit track record.
Chris Genders – Co-founder. 30yrs+ in healthcare, pharma, digital heath and diabetes.
Albert Nicholl – Chairman. 30yrs+ in MedTech sector.
Dr Natasha Patel – Lead Developer. 20yrs+ building & managing tech teams.
|Forward investment strategy||
£5.0m 2022 to support team and technology development.
Exit in 3–5 years.